Work Out Plans, Bodybuilding Meals, Ketogenic Diet Plan, Healthy Dinner Ideas, Excersise Plan, Ket Recipes,

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Check His Motivational 1 year and 1 day transformation M/5'8/175




A reddit user LareBear22 posted his 1 year and 1 day transformation M/5'8/175 story and pictures. recealing how he transformed  his body with some

My 1 year and 1 day transformation M/5'8/175


Today I was scrolling through some pictures and found one that I took at a gym almost exactly a year ago, so I figured I would compare.



The comparison has escalated to a transformation post :).
It started a little over a year ago. I made the decision to return to college and finish my law enforcement degree. When I decided to do this I knew I had to get back into shape. As a 26 year old non traditional student and eventual 29-30 year old rookie police cadet, I knew my fitness would have to be on point. So my journey began.

Routine


Routine I played football and basketball in high school so I just took that routine and made a plan around that. I believe it is called Bigger -Faster Stronger program. My sets rotate on a weekly basis going 10-8-6, 8-8-8, 5-5-5, and 5-3-1.
Monday - Legs -Squats, Good mornings, Front squats, leg extensions, leg curls, lunges, calf raises, straight leg dead lift
Tuesday - chest -Bench, incline bench, dumbbell flies, cable flies, weighted dips, resistance band pushups
Wednesday - core -Dead lift and various ab workout plans
Thursday - Biceps and triceps -hammer and isolation curls, tricep pull downs, tricep extensions, weighted chin ups, cable kick backs
Friday - Shoulders and back -OHP, shrugs, seated rows, lat pull downs, face pulls, pull ups, Y shrugs, lateral raises
Cardio was 1.5 mile dash every day, to prepare for the law enforcement test.

Diet


-My main weight loss came from a drastic cut. I limited myself to 1800 calories, during a very active time of my life. I was running truck unloads for a major retailer four days a week while going to the gym five days a week. I lost most of the 50 lbs from November to February, it was very difficult but I wanted to see quick results. I did the recommended .8g/lb protein and .4g/lb of fat, rest carbs. Enough chat though, lets see some pics!



August 2016


Goals


Goals going forward - Going to continue working on my cardio, I am at a 9:30 1.5 mile. Keep pushing with my lifts. My 1RMs are: Bench 295x1 Deadlift 365x1 Squat 315x1 OHP 175x1

Going to maintain my current weight and look to build strength and cut body fat. I was 168 at my lowest and had some pretty decent definition but it was way to hard to maintain. I am pretty happy with my current physique and am just so thankful for all the information I got from this community. Two biggest things I learned are: - Do not think of this as a "diet". This is a lifestyle change - Fitness is a marathon, not a sprint. Take breaks for your sanity. You're not going to lose your body if you have one bad meal, just like an unhealthy person wont get fit after eating 1 salad.
Thanks for reading and I am open to any routine or diet recommendations. via reddit


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Work Out Plans, Is an Ideal blog for beginner and expert bodybuilders.
We sahre bodybuilding and work out plans in which you are interested.
Bodybuilding Meals, Ketogenic Diet Plan, Healthy Dinner Ideas, Excersise Plan, Ket Recipes,

Recent

recentposts

Random

randomposts